WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available for sale or trade is the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph 9300 232.30.46.51.01.001. Watch has a 45.5mm case, ceramic bezel, silver 12 numeral, COSC certified in-house 9300 movement, and 600m of water resistance. The watch head is in 85% due to marks on the sides of the case and a ding under the top right chrono pusher. Crystal and bezel are perfect with no scratches or marks. The steel bracelet is in 95% condition due to marks on the clasp and some of the links. Originally purchased in May 2012, this watch comes with its inner and outer box, instruction manual, hangtag, and three red cards.

Full disclosure: I am the original owner, not a dealer. The watch ding was caused by a fall I had while running. The top right chrono pusher had to be replaced (I have the actual part that was replaced). The watch was sent to Omega for this work which was under warranty and I have all of the documentation that the watch was fully repaired, tested for COSC, and tested for depth (waterproof) by Omega. It passed all tests and has run flawlessly. The price reflects the ding, however. You will never see the ding as it is really at the juncture between the brushed stainless steel side and the back of the watch. See the photos for additional detail.

Price is $4499 shipped to CONUS. International customers will have to pay actual shipping costs and accept customs risks.

Am also interested in trades. Most interested in the 45mm Omega Planet Ocean Ceramic non-chrono.

Additional photos here:
Omega Planet Ocean 9300 Photos by saintintn | Photobucket

IMG_1400 25.jpg IMG_1403 25.jpg IMG_1404 25.jpg IMG_1405 25.jpg IMG_1406 25.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts