WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale or trade here is my Omega Seamaster chronograph that is also chronometer (Chronometer and Chronograph - What's the difference?).
It doesn't get any wrist time lately so I would like to get him a new home and for me a new watch (or money or any combination of previous stated :-d ).
I would like to get some offers and think about them.I only know that I would like to trade "watch for watch" or I can only trade down (your watch+some cash).
I comes with inner and outer box,operating instructions,black handmade strap with original signed buckle and with original Professional bracelet.Sorry,but the papers are missing.
It has slight scratches on bezel but nothing serious (you can buy new replacement bezel insert like this one on bay).
Signed screw down crown and helium escape valve (it's a divers watch :) ).
Movement is cleaned and serviced in 08.2009 by Mr.Puzak (you can find him on Omega offical web as service center here in Croatia).
For sale price would be around ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS and for trade price would depend on what you have to offer.

I have traded here and references are available upon request (all positive).
You can contact me on my mail [email protected],PM here or by phone +385-91-513-22-33.

From Omega web:Features

Caliber: Omega 1164 Self-winding chronograph, chronometer movement with rhodium-plated finish
Power reserve: 44 hours

Thank you :-!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts