WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked this one up and I really like it but it just doesn't suit my wrist. So up for sale or possible trade is an Omega Great White that just received a $500+ service the other week. All parts used were OEM Omega parts sourced from Swatch Toronto and Switzerland. The work was done by a well know master watchmaker. A one year warranty on the work is included. Although the movement functions perfectly, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'm rating it at about 90% as the bezel has a knick near the 4 marker, there are a few light knicks on the on the lugs and sides and a tiny mark on the crystal near the 4 o'clock which can only be seen in very specific light. I wasn't able to get a pic of it.
I don't have the original boxes, papers or bracelet but it will come on a lightly used TWB kevlar look strap in addition to the service papers, a DVD outling and showing the work performed in detail along with corresponding pics of the actual watch. I'll also include an Omega service/travel case.

I'm asking $1750 (SOLD) which includes PAYPAL and shipping to anywhere in Canada or CONUS. A local deal within the Greater Toronto area is more than welcome.
As for trades I prefer 40mm+ automatic divers but let me know what you've got!
I have plenty of references available if required.
Thanks for looking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts