WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** She's going to a new home - thanks WUS and Bill !!!*****Up for sale is an excellent condition Oris Miles Rectangular Complication on a Kain Heritage crocodile strap . I am the original owner and the watch has not seen much wear so instead of just letting her sit on the shelf and develop a complex, I am looking to place her in a new home. There are no marks on the crystal and hairlines on the case that do not show up in the pics. Box and papers included. Looking for 800.00 OBO and I'll pick up PayPal and CONUS shipping. Due to my lack of tech savvy I have more aliases than a witness protection enrollee- WUS: Diamond Al or diamondal and Alan Clayton or arkpastor:ebay. Fortunately I have one email address and that's the best way to reach me at [email protected]. My new watchcrush runs toward divers 42-45 (preferably white dials) and I am open to all kinds of trades up or down. Thanks for looking!

This link gives watch details: 01 581 7528 4064-07 5 22 44FC - Oris Rectangular Complication 2002 - Oris Rectangular - Culture - Collection - Oris - Purely mechanical Swiss watches.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts