WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my Panerai 001Q Firenze Edition Serial # X0/159. This watch was purchased by me directly from Panerai and was only ever available at the Panerai Boutique in Florence. This is an extremely limited edition and is one of the most collectible modern Panerais given it's 4 line dial configuration. The watch is in excellent condition, worn extremely sparingly, and never on the original strap. It comes with everything included with from the factory - all boxes, papers, stickers, Panerai polishing cloth, rubber strap, etc.

I can arrange for a local face-to-face deal in the Tampa, FL area but reserve the right to only sell the watch to members with a history on the forum and positive feedback.
Please feel free to ask for any references, I've bought and sold many watches on this and other forums.

I'm selling the 001Q for $7500 and will only ship within CONUS. Payment by paypal + fees or via bank wire. If you have any questions or want more pictures I'm happy to send them your way. I have a few extra straps for my Panerais that can be included as well as some Panerai merchandise (unworn shirts, Panerai books, etc.).

Tradewise I am willing to consider current gen Omegas SMP 300s, Rolex 16660, Rolex 1680, Rolex 1665 Great White, or Rolex 16520.

Thanks for looking!

1477160320.JPG

1477160125.JPG

1477160124.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts