WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offered is my 95% or better PAM 321 L-series. Complete double boxed set, all papers and accessories. The stock croc strap was not to my liking, so I now have a 98% OEM Black Vintage Calf strap which I think looks fantastic! 44mm 1950 case. 72 hour power reserve, and nice matte black GMT hand (similar to the 233).

Gently worn in rotation with my 2 other watches. No dings at all. Crystals - front and back are perfect! Some very superficial swirls only on the polished bezel which I have not tried to remove. Keeping fantastic time, generally within 5-8 seconds over 72 hours (depending on position kept overnight).

Selling to find a less expensive Panerai, and to generate some funds for our 30th Anniversary which is upcoming. Which leads to a discussion on possible trades.
Keeping in mind I need to add funds back into my bank account, potential trades for another Panerai are as follows (only seeking another Panerai, and no other brand) 177, 25, or 312. Possibly a 305, but not likely.

Generally a sale is preferred. I have many references I am happy to provide, and also I would like to know a bit about you, the potential buyer, as I value those relationships - and hope to keep in touch over time.
Asking $7550 -NOW $7400 - REDUCED further to $7250 - shipped in the US via USPS Express Mail (generally overnight). IF outside the US, please add $75 for shipping.

Payment via bank wire or MO. IF PayPal, please do add 3% for fees which I would incur.
Best,
Dr. Ernie
[email protected]
Doc Ernie's Blog : Doc Ernie's Blog : Ernie Franz M.D. : Spinal Cord Injury, Disability, and Rehabilitation

Follow this link to additional photos/Slideshow.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSoT: Panerai 321 power reserve + GMT complete set

A weekend bump and yet another price drop to now $7250 shipped.....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FSoT: Panerai 321 power reserve + GMT complete set

Lots of interest, and trade offers (though most not quite what I am looking for) - so still available!
Now priced at $7195 shipped.

Best,
Dr. Ernie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FSoT: Panerai 321 power reserve + GMT complete set - reduced again!

Reduced now to $7095 shipped in the US. If overseas or not in the US, please add $75 for shipping.
Bank Wire, MO or Bank Cashier's check are fine for payment; PayPal is okay as well - but if by that method please add 3% to cover my fees.
One other bit of information, I am the first owner of this watch, purchased BNIB from a well known Paneristi seller.

Last - two more photos - and if you desire any other angles, I am willing to accommodate that request as well.

Metal Fashion accessory Close-up Metal Material property Titanium Photography

Best,
Dr. Ernie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FSoT: Panerai 321 - - ON HOLD pending funds

Now ON HOLD pending transfer of funds.
Thanks JC and WUS!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts