WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

As many of you here, I am selling some of my current pieces to finance a new one.

I am offering 3 Dior Homme Chiffre Rouge. The 3 are in great condition (minor scratches but no major dings, just like for watches worn reasonably and with care and respect).

All 3 watches come with their box, complete bracelet (with all the links), authenticity card. The Black chronograph has its COSC certificate.

All 3 pieces are automatic and run great!

As a bonus, I am offering NATO straps with the white and silver dial pieces.

Below are the details of what I am asking for each piece:
- Chiffre Rouge - 36mm white dial (steel bracelet, 1 nato, 1 leather strap): $,1500 - REDUCED TO $1,300 shipped in continental US (PP or wire)
- Chiffre Rouge chronograph - 38mm silver dial (steel bracelet, 1 nato): $2,500 - REDUCED TO $2,200 shipped in continental US (PP or wire)
- Chiffre Rouge Black Time - 41mm black dial : $3,300 - REDUCED TO $3,000 shipped in continental US (PP or wire)If trade, I am interested in timepieces of similar value (Omega, Breitling, Bremont, Tag Heuer...)

Please no low-ball offers. I will answer all questions as soon as possible. The watches are in Southern California.

Cheers,

Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FSOT: Dior Homme Chiffre Rouge (3 pieces)

bump, prices reduced. Open to trades. The pieces are in GREAT condition and running well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts