WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
new 3861 Speedmaster
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a burning desire to wear a dress chronograph instead of my Lange RG 1815 UP & Down #221.032. I bought it from the original owner who bought it NIB from Traditional Jewelers, California. It's a 100% complete set and other than a small mark on the back on one of the lugs when I put a new black alligator strap on.The original brown alligator strap (90%) is included. I have issues posting scans so email me direct ([email protected]) for a few of my wife's iPhone pics and whatever questions you may have. Remember to buy the seller, not the watch and I've been the right seller for decades! In an ideal world I would be able to trade my Lange for a VC #47101 or VC #47120 or an 18kt. WG Omega Speedmaster #3692.30 or #3689.30. Needless to say your watch must be somewhat similar to mine being in original condition and complete. My understanding is that this model Lange is the most desirable especially for the bucks. Now only $22,500.US net to me. Includes USPS Priority Mail with signature, insured. CONUS deals only! Thanx for your "time" Miki
Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Wood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts