WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Roamer Superking as it just doesn't get worn. Gorgeous watch with a beautiful radial sunburst silver dial, applied indices, gently domed sapphire crystal - whole watch oozes with high build quality. Roamer is an independent Swiss watch company that doesn't seem to sell much in the states (first time I'd heard of it was when I bought this one). This watch was originally sold in the Netherlands (I'm the second owner) in 2015. 41mm case - very similar in style and size to the Rolex Datejust II. Crown is not screw down, so 100M rating (but never have to worry about cross-threading - woohoo!). Eta 2824-2 inside keeping excellent time. Bracelet with solid end links and butterfly clasp sized to fit 7.5" wrist; three extra links are included. Comes with original inner box, outer box, stamped AD warranty, and hang tag. This is a lot of watch for the money, but I bought it for $400 a couple years ago, so selling it for the same. Watch head is easily 98-99%; watch bracelet around 90% - the highly polished center links shows swirlies, and one desk driving mark on the R medallion at the clasp.

Asking $400, includes PP fees and shipping in the US. International shipping at added cost to buyer for difference in domestic/international rates. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts