WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to trade my Rolex Explorer II w/White face, U series (1997) for an Omega Plant Ocean 2201.50.Omega Planet Ocean on Stainless Steel Bracelet.

To fully disclose the condition of the watch, the case and bracelet are in great condition, no nicks or dents. There are some scratches around the lug holes. The crystal has 2 faint scratches that cannot be seen except in certain light. When I got the watch it took me a month to notice them. The watch comes with all links. The watch had a full service done in March 2011, 1 yr warranty.I do not have box or papers besides service receipt. For a watch that is 14 yr old I think the watch it is very good condition.
I would prefer the 42mm model 2201.50. Plus cash back my way. Email me what you have to offer. I have sold other watches in various forums over the last few years and 10 years on EBAY with 100% positive feedback. Watch is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. I put the trade value at $3500.

Thanks
John
[email protected]

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Photograph Watch accessory Analog watch Metal Watch Fashion accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Bracelet Metal Body jewelry Fashion accessory Jewellery Body jewelry Platinum Bracelet

1 - 1 of 1 Posts