WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a pre-owned excellent condition 40mm stainless steel and 18 karat yellow gold Rolex Submariner 16613LB aka Bluesy.

Serial number is S-serial (dated 1994).

Comes with box, papers and hand tag.

Bluesy Submariner features a blue dial with applied luminescent indices, date aperture at three o’clock, and unidirectional numbered bezel.

The previously polished case is free of any notable imperfections and retains even lugs and sharp chamfers.

The watch is mounted on a stainless steel and 18 karat yellow gold Oyster bracelet that is in 95% condition with little superficial hairline on the high polished center links and nearly no stretch. Comes with period correct 401B end links and bracelet is stamped 93153.

The coronet on the clasp is nice and crisp. As configured the watch will accommodate a 7-inch wrist and has two removable links.

The 16613 is powered by a Rolex caliber 3135 with an approximate power reserve of 48-hours.

All timepieces are sold as-is. In the event the timepiece is not as described, we will issue a full refund minus shipping once we receive and inspect the watch.

All timepieces are shipped fully insured and will only be shipped to valid addresses and no PO Boxes.

Offered at- $11,500 fully insured and shipped.
Please do not ask me “what’s your best offer?” Make an offer and I will respond. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

IG: Luxelinxco
Gmail: [email protected]
Phone: (919)946-2922

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts