WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Here we have a 7002 that I recently put together. Great watch, runs very well. It seemed to gain about 15 seconds/24hrs yesterday after wearing it around in the office (as compared with my computer's time). It has also had all of the gaskets replaced but I don't have a pressure tester to confirm water resistance. The case has been beadblasted and the finish is almost perfect. The crystal has been replaced with a 4mm thick domed crystal (completely flawless). The dial is the 7002 dial off of 10watches.com as is the rally diver style bezel insert. The hands are original. The caseback was engine turned by the previous owner. I think it looks pretty good actually. The strap is a pretty much new genuine Seiko Z-22 (I put it on the watch and wore it a few times). The crown screws down three solid turns and the bezel clicks very smoothly. I wouldn't be selling this one if I didn't already have a few other projects going right now..

Everything on this watch works as it should and you can expect some solid service out of this one.

I'd like to get $150 ppaled and shipped in the CONUS (international at cost).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts