WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought this watch, I thought it would be the one watch for all occasions, which it was, for a while. It is a great watch, can be worn dressy, can be worn casual, very comfortable, and due to the facets in the indices and hands, very easy to read even though its all steel on white dial. What happened is that I found a Ball Fireman Victory in the classifieds, decided I had to try that out to satisfy my Ball itc (pun intended), and that watch has supplanted my SARB as my one watch for all occasions. The SARB is great but for me it serves the same purpose as the Ball, so there is no point in keeping the SARB. It is in excellent condition, no scratches on the crystal or case, never took the bracelet off so no strap change marks. The only marks are faint desk dive marks on the clasp that can easily be brushed out. It is fitted for my 7" wrist with all of the extra links. Am seeking $450 shipped CONUS via Paypal, or would be willing to trade for a black Sumo also in excellent condition, or possibly a Steinhart OVM in excellent condition. PM me if interested.

Will edit later to add all of the vital stats and more pics, but for now, the movement is the Seiko 6R15 automatic, exhibition case bank, I think 50m WR, push/pull crown, I believe 20mm lug width, and appx. 38mm face diameter without crown.

CAM00330_zps9e2d4a9b.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts