WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're reading this, you probably already know how amazing this watch is. Many people consider this the quintessential Seiko diver or at least number two only behind the Tuna. This was one of my grails for a very long time but a bigger grail is calling. The watch is in truly amazing condition with no real marks that I can see on the case. I hesitate to call it like new since it is very gently used so let's call it mint. It has the entire kit with manuals/card, inner/outer box, stock rubber that looks new, a spare new in plastic stock rubber, a new in bag Crafter Blue black strap, sticker, and the bracelet has the faintest of faint hairlines in the clasp. I know that I will probably regret this but I really want to track down a Tudor Black Bay (preferably a Black but would consider a Red or Blue). I will add some cash for the Tudor trade of course or could also add my Trintec Zulu Co-Pilot 01 that I have for sale. I'm looking for $1650 shipped CONUS (PayPal) and have had numerous transactions on this forum and others as a buyer/seller/trader. No returns/refunds due to a bad experience in the past. Any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

Here are some stats I just pulled from the web. One thing to keep in mind is that the watch wears a little smaller than the stats say, and is one of my most comfortable pieces:

Seiko Marinemaster Professional 300m Diver (SBDX001) Specifications:

* Model Reference Number: SBDX001
* Movement: 8L35 Automatic 26j, Hack function & Hand winding, 50+ hour power reserve
* Case: One piece stainless steel monocoque� case with brushed and polished finishing
* Crown: Screw-down crown
* Bezel: Rotating with anti-reverse spin function - 42mm diameter.
* Crystal: Dual-curved Hardlex with antireflective coating
* Lug Spacing: 20mm
* Diameter: 44 mm (without the crown)
* Thickness: 14.6 mm
* Weight (w/stainless steel bracelet): 210g
* Luminosity: Lumibrite hands and markers
* Water resistence: 300 m water resistance for divers

Pardon any dust or finger smudges (like on the bezel) in the pics.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts