WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm refocusing my collection and looking to sell or trade these watches. I'm looking mostly for vintage Timex and Raketa watches but will consider other options as well.

From left top to right bottom

-Seiko 7T32 chronograph with alarm function. Everything works including alarm. Also have original bracelet. Asking $80

-Seiko 5 Actus with kanji wheel. The dial has amazing patina. The watch runs excellent including day date functions. The crystal does have some damage so might want to replace but it is original. Comes on a new Barton Bands leather strap. Asking $120

-Tissot Seastar hand wind movement with date. Comes on milanese strap or leather your choice. Asking $150

-Lover skin diver NOS. This 1970s Lover watch is completely new and includes the original tag. It is hand wind and has a bi-directional friction bezel. Would be considered a women's or boys watch in size. Asking $60

-HMT hand wind with a red sunburst dial. This dial seriously pops in the sun. Especially with it's gold indices. Appears to be all original not franken. Comes on faux ostrich strap. Asking $30

-Nautis Dive Pro 200. This is a legit tool watch that I have routinely swam in the Gulf with. Dead on accurate quartz movement and has a 120 click bezel. Asking $50

-Jean Cardot hand wind. This is a Raketa 17 jewel movement that was rebranded for western sales. Comes on a very comfortable milanese type strap. Asking $80

-HMT hand wind. Appears to be original but the movement holder seems to be worn allowing the dial to shift some while winding. Asking $30

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts