WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sinn 104 I ST SA - Automatic German Pilot's Watch - 41mm, Excellent Condition. Condition is Pre-owned.

This Sinn 104 pilot's watch was bought in August 2020 from WatchBuys, the authorized dealer in the US. Still under it's 2-year factory warranty. The watch is in excellent condition. I. Please examine the photos, they are true to condition. Any imperfections I tried to exaggerate with the macro shots, it looks basically new on wrist.

It has been running about +10 to 15 seconds per week. Your mileage may very based on your activity level/how you wear it, but it performs really well.

Sapphires on both sides. Day and date display. 200 meter water resistance. Bi-directional countdown bezel. 41mm case. 20mm lug width.

The watch will come with full kit. On the original strap, in the box, with the manual and warranty card.Asking $985.00 CONUS and Paypal only please.

I will consider trades for sport watches 40-42mm of equal or greater value. I would also be interested in the white dialed version of the Sinn 104 on the bracelet. Please PM me with offers or if you have any questions. Thanks,Jay

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Jewellery Watch Fashion accessory Strap Metal Jewellery Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Material property Fashion accessory Silver Box

1 - 1 of 1 Posts