WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the iconic Sinn 156 on an authentic and hard to find, Sinn stainless steel bracelet.

The Sinn recently received a no-expense spared, comprehensive restoration and movement overhaul by Sinn - Frankfurt, Germany (received it back only a couple months ago). I'd rate it at TZ 94% on a restored vintage piece. The case was restored with correct satinized finish and has one small indentation on the case side under the bezel (bezel and insert are perfect) by the 8pm marker. The Sinn ref. # does appear on the rear case under a loupe or bright sunlight. The bracelet is in nice condition, with expected marks from age and wear.

The Sinn has an English day wheel and 43mm case diameter, 20mm lugs. Lemania 5100 running extremely well after servicing.
New parts installed include, domed acrylic crystal, bezel, crown, pushers, gaskets, plus new parts installed in the movement during service. Sinn did not replace the dial and hands - they are original. I'll also include a signed Sinn black leather calf strap in nice shape - has one extra hole punched also.

Comes with original copy of service papers from Sinn and nifty Sinn soft nylon case.

I will trade for an RGM 300 Pro Diver on bracelet.

$2250. OBRO, inclusive of shipping and PayPal fees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts