WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
You're all familiar with the watch; Sinn's entry level model, but by no means cheap or poorly made, the 556I. It's a great, solid, extremely well-built watch, and was my daily wear for a few months. But I've shifted my collection more towards vintage pieces and this just doesn't get the wrist time it deserves anymore.

Case is in superb condition, one very light scuff on the bezel around 12'o'clock and some light desk diver marks on the clasp; nothing that wouldn't buff out. Sapphire crystal is spotless. Crown screws down tight and winds beautifully and smoothly. Not sure exactly, but keeping time within less than +5 sec/day. I'd rate it at 90-95%. And like i said, i wore this every day for about 3-4 months.

The watch comes with inner and outer boxes and all paperwork, except for two minor flaws: 1. It is missing the CD manual. 2. One side of the Sinn watchband tool is missing/broken off. I believe it's the pin-pusher side. It was like this when i bought it from the previous owner. It never bothered me as i have my own set of tools and never even touched the Sinn one, but if you want, the piece can be easily replaced via WatchBuys or Ebay, as well as the manual disc.

I will also include a brown Hirsch leather strap as well as a black 3 ring Zulu strap with the watch.

Looking for $825 via Paypal, fees and shipping included. Shipped and insured via USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. I would also be interested in trades for a vintage Heuer (Pre-Tag), Omega Seamaster, Constellation or Deville, or a Rolex Oysterdate. Cash as appropriate, most likely on my side. I have both bought and sold several watches here on WUS and Ebay with 100% feedback (username browny09). You can PM me, but i prefer email at [email protected].

And now, some photos. I will try to get some photos of all the packaging and extra straps up within the next few days.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Eyewear Sunglasses Glasses Personal protective equipment Goggles

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Silver

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Metal Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Lots of interest but no takers yet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts