Hello all. Up for sale or trade is the cool and rugged Sinn 756 DIAPAL UTC Chronograph. This is a fantastic piece for anyone looking for a no-nonsense tool watch that can can easily double as a perfect companion for a night on the town. Recently serviced by an independent watchmaker, the Valjoux 7750 GMT is running perfectly. So while the case does show that the watch has been used and enjoyed in the past, it is ready to be enjoyed trouble-free for years to come. Some additional features (borrowed from Sinn's website at Sinn Uhren: Modell 756 DIAPAL):
  • Mechanical Movement
    • Valjoux 7750 GMT
    • Self-winding mechanism
    • 25 bearing jewels
    • 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
    • Seconds stop function
    • Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
  • Case
    • Case made of stainless steel, satinized
    • Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
    • Case back screw-fastened, nickel-free
    • Crown screwable
    • Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
    • Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
    • Low pressure resistant
  • Functions
    • Hours, minutes
    • Second time zone on a 12-hour basis
    • Date display
    • Chronograph
  • SINN Technologies
  • Dimensions and Weight
    • Case diameter: 40 mm
    • Band lug width: 20 mm
    • Case thickness: 14 mm
    • Weight without strap: 91 gramme
  • Dial and Hands
    • Anthracite electroplated dial
    • Number “12” and indices coated with luminescent colour
    • Hour, minute hand coated with luminescent colour
As shown, the watch comes complete with its original bracelet (sizable to +7.25in), inner and outer boxes, instruction CD-ROM, and certificate.

I am asking $2750 (check bump posts for price adjustments and ant updated pics) via bank wire or Zelle, or PayPal+fees or Venmo (if you have good feedback / references). Have references here, Reddit, TRF, and 100% feedback on eBay. You can reach me via PM /[email protected].

For trades I am open to offers, though I would prefer some kind of a trade involving an Omega Planet Ocean. Also, feel free to look at my other posts to see if you might be interested in a multi-watch trade. However, if you are offering anything other than a straight trade, please let me know your proposal right away. Otherwise I will assume you're asking for a straight trade.

Thanks for looking.