WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SKX007 "Spork" modded as follows.

- SKX007 case bead-blasted by Duarte at NEWW.

- Yobokies aviator dial and handset.

- Murphy bi-directional coin-edge bezel.

- Aftermarket black bezel insert

Please note that both the Yobokies parts and Murphy bezel were installed by a professional watchmaker.

Although I have owned this watch for several years I rarely wear it as I have since acquired numerous other watches that I also enjoy. Imho it is in excellent cosmetic condition overall and has always run perfectly without any issues presently known to me with one very small exception being that after sitting for a long period of time and exhausting the power reserve, the movement doesn't start to keep time until the hands have been manually moved.

Although I believe that a realistic trade value for this watch is probably between $350 and $400 it is nevertheless time to move on.

Paypal US $250 including shipping via USPS Priority Mail or trade even for a recent production SKX007 or SKX009 in mint condition preferably mounted on a Jubilee bracelet.

Please include a valid email address with requests for scans and please also note that I no longer ship outside of the United States unless the buyer is willing to accept responsibility for any and all problems associated with doing so as well as paying my additional postage expense.

Thanks for reading

1 - 1 of 1 Posts