WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breitling B-1 Professional COSC: Slate Dial, with Matching Slate UTC/Bracelet!

Lots of trade offers, but nothing that grabs me yet. Cash talks...;-)

This is, IMO, the holy grail of pilot watches. Take a COSC rated 68 series B-1, add the scarce UTC module, add the rare special Fighter bracelet that fits the UTC, make the dials match in the rare slate grey color, and then to top it off, make all of them in virtually NOS condition—and you’ll have what I’m offering here. This is an extremely rare set, and honestly, I doubt that there is another one available anywhere in this condition. Except for minimal evidence of the caseback being opened for a battery change (with the proper tool), the watch, UTC, and bracelet show almost no signs of having been worn. Crystal, dial, and hands are all immaculate, and of course, all functions are working properly and all serial numbers are intact. Full length bracelet with all links. No boxes or papers, but I assure you that the entire package is authentic, and I can provide you with electronic copies of the manuals for the watch and sliderule.

Enjoy the photos—they say it all, don’t they? :-!

Asking price is $3500; that includes USPS Express shipping with full insurance and signature delivery confirmation. I’m willing to consider sensible cash and trade offers. For those of you who wish to make trade offers, I like tool watches, divers, and chronographs, and the occasional quirky watch. Don’t be afraid to try me—the worst I can do is say no! :-d

References available on request (mine are extensive and impeccable); I’ll expect the same of you. Payment by bank wire only, please, and I prefer to restrict sales to the CONUS (though I may consider special requests on a case by case basis).

Those of you who have been looking for a B-1 with UTC, you need look no further—you won’t likely find a finer or rarer set, now or in the future. The combination of slate B-1 and matching UTC is simply stunning (and is both much rarer, and IMHO more versatile, than the black). If you’re interested, drop me an email or PM. And, as always, thanks for reading my post!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts