WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Suunto Military X-Lander that is collecting dust. It's a great watch but I am more of an analog guy. The watch is in good condition, with the only flaw being some scratching near the 6 o'clock lug, which you can see in the first photos below. It's not much but thought I'd mention.

Otherwise, the watch is flawless. You know this watch - alti, baro, stopwatch, timer, alarms, compass... This military version has the black anodized aluminum case, negative digital display and the "stinger" buttons that are operable underwater.

I have the original box, manual and pocket reference guide. No warantee papers for this one. I am the second owner. I also have two spare battery kits for this, which I will throw in. So you'll be set for years of use.

Price: $170, includes Paypal and shipping in USA.

Trades: something analog, like Hamilton, Victorinox Swiss Army, etc. Not really into Seiko or Citizen and I'm set for dive watches already. Chronos are cool... Send me ideas.

I'm a longtime member of WUS, with lots of references and a history of sales and trades. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts