WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

You are currently looking at a time machine. This watch is in stellar condition and looks amazing on the wrist. This watch is a great example of "new vintage" or "older modern". It wears really well for both larger or smaller wrists. The bracelet fits my 7.5" wrist and does not come with extra links.

The sale will be for just the watch and unfortunately I don't have any info on the service history. Please ask questions or request different pics since all sales are final. I don't do refunds/exchanges/returns and have plenty of feedback as buyer/seller/trader if necessary. I usually ship the watch the same day as payment or the next business day if able.

I'm offering this amazing piece at $600 shipped CONUS. I would prefer a straight sale but might consider a trade for the right piece.

Here's some quick info I pulled from the web:
  • Country of origin: Switzerland
  • Maker: Tag Heuer
  • Model: Ref. 665.006
  • Functions: Time, Automatic, Quick-Setting Date, Hacking Seconds, Elapsed Time Bezel
  • Designed for: Men
  • Case material: Stainless steel & gold plated
  • Case condition: Presents as just short of mint. Light remnants of wear to the back and on buckle clasp. Plating to the back of the bracelet center link worn. On the wrist presents as mint.
  • Dimensions: 38mm diameter ( without crown)
  • Dial: Slate with luminous baton indices, original, mint condition
  • Movement type: Tag Heuer automatic, ETA based 2824 workhorse movement
  • Band: Original OEM bracelet
  • Crystal type: Sapphire glass, mint condition

1 - 20 of 28 Posts