WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale or trade is my Tag Heuer Monza small seconds - WR2110 with original black alligator strap and original OEM deployant clasp.

Lightly worn over the years this is a nice example - there are a few very minor scratches on the polished surfaces and on the clasp but they can easily be polished out with cape cod cloth. I polished one small scratch out to be sure and it was a piece of cake. No worries there. One scratch on the brushed surface that I photographed as well… couple small bumps in a spot but again overall very nice condition. No damage to the sapphire crystal whatsoever. See the photos and ask for more or a video of course. Happy to do whatever.

I don’t have the original papers or box unfortunately but the watch is of course authentic and all genuine. Check my long term feedback for sure.

These have gone up in price over the past few years and they are still going up. It’s a great look for dress or even with a t-shirt. Trade value is $1900 and sale price is $1700 net to me. PP or Venmo are both fine from those with good feedback.

Be sure to see my reputation feedback here under pa1113. I also have tons of feedback with same username on eBay. Buy the seller as always ;-)

Condition: Very good
Movement: Auto
Crystal: Sapphire
Case: Polished and brushed steel
Dimensions: 38 mm
Caseback: SS
Dial:
Strap: Black alligator
WR:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts