WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Danny here.

Up for sale is a pre-owned Technoluxury TX (Timex' luxury line), 500 Series T3B841 - World Time.

Comes with box, case, pillow, and instructions. It's a beauty!!!

List price: $395 (new)
My price: $170 (OBRO)

I will consider trades of watches listed in my signature... but will give a few to receive 1 (trying to thin out my collection).

I'll pay for shipping and will accept Paypal.

Here are the specs from txwatches.com:

TX Watch Company

"The TX™ World Time ensures you don’t have to compromise style over information when you reach your destination. Displaying the time for 24 locations around the globe, this watch is geared towards the contemporary international traveller. The stainless steel case takes style cues from the dashboard gauges of modern aviation, while the sculpted dial adds the right measure of finesse to blend perfectly with the enamelled crown.
At the push of a button, the upper hand accurately displays the requested second time zone, while the lower hand adjusts for daylight savings time. The detailing on each of the six hands ensures the TX World Time has a bold three-dimensional appeal, while luminous hands bring the watch to life when day turns into night. Alongside the TX marque on the dial, the tangerine style cues add to the overall composition on both the black and white dials, ensuring that the TX World Time works with both the leather straps and stainless steel bracelet to create a picture of perfect time keeping, whatever the location. World time has never looked so good.

Solid 316L stainless steel case and bracelet
Proprietary 6 hand movement
4 independent motors, each driving a specific function
Premium sapphire crystal
Screw down crown
Sculpted dials and luminous hands
Multifunctional retrograde display
Bold dashboard styling
Water resistant to 10 ATM
Time and season displayed for 24 locations around the world
Simplified handling of daylight savings time with season setting
Date Window

• Stainless steel case available on genuine leather strap or dual finish bracelet with push button deployment clasp.
  • Two-tone rose gold and steel case available on genuine leather strap with deployment clasp.
  • WORLD TIME ZONES: AZORES, R. JANEIRO, B. AIRES, CARACAS, NEW YORK, MEXICO CITY, DENVER, LOS ANGELES, ANCHORAGE, HONOLULU, MIDWAY, AUCKLAND, NOUMEA, SYDNEY, TOKYO, HONG KONG, BANGKOK, DHAKA, KARACHI, DUBAI, MOSCOW, ATHENS, PARIS, LONDON
  • Case Diameter: 45mm
  • Distance between lugs: 20mm
  • Battery: Panasonic CR2016
  • Battery life: Approx. 4 years*"

I am not a dealer, just a watch enthusiast. This is from my personal collection.

I am located in Las Vegas and I can ship to CONUS. If you want it shipped else place, please contact me to discuss.

This watch is pre-owned and is being sold "as is". There are no returns (unless not as described).

There are 2-3 small dings on the outside of the top left lug. Please pay very close attention to the photos. I've tried to capture them the best I can. Other than those, and pursuant to the photos, overall, the watch is in very good condition.

Ask me questions, and let me know if you want additional photos.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts