WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my UTS Commander with all the original goodies – case, strap, pocket watch conversion kit, screwdriver. The watch has never been assembled with the conversion kit. Condition is Near Mint 95%. The Unitas movement is nicely finished and clearly visible through the caseback. Screwdown crown is a nice plus. You would need a sledge hammer to knock the lugs off this case.

I think Commander is a good name for this watch – it’s more like wearing a military assult vehicle on your wrist. This watch is HUGE (46mm) – bigger and heavier than any other watch I’ve owned – Panny, Sinn, or Dreadnought alike, although it’s lower profile. You are definitely not going to meet someone else on the street wearing one of these. The watch exudes German style and machine work with the level of attention you’d expect from an exceptionally small shop like UTS. The styling is simple and stark – perfectly in line with the overall presentation. The watch feels as if it has been stamped from a solid block of steel. Here is a link to a review that is more well written than anything that I can produce: http://www.time2watch.net/uts.htm

$1250.00 shipped & insured in the US. . Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions. I have many references. Local inspections welcome in the Los Angeles area.u

Thanks. Travis

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts