WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a Trias Uhren dual-time automatic watch, it has two separate automatic movements mounted on one plate. It's another watch where I wore it a couple times and got a few light scratches (some on bezel, some on crystal) that will polish out, but I stopped wearing it to avoid any further damage. Other than than it is in very good condition and runs perfectly.

Reference: T21359
Size: 50mm x 14.5mm
Finish: black patterned dial, stainless steel
Crystal: mineral
Band: back leather Trias signed + buckle
Box: no
Condition: TZ 88-90%
Asking: US $85

(click on the pic for more high resolution pictures)

I have about 30 watches for trade. I'm not a dealer, I just collect a lot of watches, and since I collect A LOT (and so does my GF), I get a signficant number that I want to flip. Please check my other posts for multiple watch trades, because per forum rules, I am listing 10 or fewer per day.

I've added a sales dollar amount to each one but would prefer to trade, which is reflected in my asking price. It's negotiable in most cases and is an indicator of trade value as well. All sales include shipping within the USA. Trades and sales outside the USA will be considered with WUS references.

A lot of the ladies' watches I can trade for men's or vice versa. Please send me any offers, I'm open to most any kind of watch men's or ladies', although I prefer non-gold. I'll also trade for non-watch related items, you can see a list of things that interest me HERE

You can see my fairly complete list of items for trade HERE

Thanks!

-s-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts