WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Originally purchased in June 2014, the watch is in very good used condition. The watch comes with everything:

- The outer cardboard Tudor box.
- The inner presentation case.
- The Tudor fabric strap (used but in very good condition).
- All bracelet links (the bracelet has been sized for my 6.5 inch wrist and the spare links will be included in the sale).
- The stamped and dated warranty card, all papers and the hang tag.

In terms of condition, the photos are an accurate representation but just so you know what you're looking for, here is a full description:

The bezel and crystal are flawless. There are a few light "swirly" marks to the sides of the case from normal use. The bracelet shows the usual signs of wear to the clasp and a couple of links. I've tried to capture these in the photos. The case back of the watch still has the sticker attached. There are some light marks to the back of the lugs from strap changes.

I'm based in the UK and have bought, sold and traded through WUS many times before. Please see my feedback thread here:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/feedback-th14-945892.html

I'm looking for 1350GBP including Paypal fees and UK shipping. If you're overseas, postage will be charged at cost on top. I'd be interested in trading for a Speedmaster, a Sinn 140a, an IWC flieger or a Bremont MBII / U2 and can add cash to a deal. Please get in touch if you're interested.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FSOT: TUDOR BLACK BAY WITH BURGUNDY BEZEL ON BRACELET.UK BASED.1550GBP OBO

Bump...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FSOT: TUDOR BLACK BAY WITH BURGUNDY BEZEL ON BRACELET.UK BASED.1450GBP

Bump and price reduction...