WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FSOT: Tudor Heritage Black Bay (79220B) "ETA Version" - Blue Dial/Bezel, Warranty Card/Etc - $2,275

Up for sale is a Tudor Heritage Black Bay (79220B) "ETA Version" - Blue Dial/Bezel, Warranty Card/Etc

- Watch is pre-owned. Cosmetically the timepiece is ready-to-wear; light or mostly inconsequential/routine signs of use/marks. The watch runs well and is ready to roll... discontinued model, great buy overall. I pride my self on being easy to work with and considering a variety of options to satisfy new and reoccurring purchasers. Please use the detailed pictures as a part of the description of the watch - you will receive that exact piece. If you have any questions, please ask. I am here to answer any of your inquiries around the clock!

Purchase Includes:
- Timepiece
- Tudor Booklet
- Tudor Card/Paper Holder

- OEM Blue NATO Strap w/ Tudor Buckle
- Tudor Hang Tag w/ Matching Serial
- Tudor International Warranty Card: AD Stamped & Dated (03/17/2017)

Price: $2,275
(Shipping FREE in the USA; international available as well)

*Modern watch trade-ins are welcome*

Payment by BANK WIRE or PayPal + fees

I am located in the Atlanta area and welcome face-to-face transactions as well

Many well known references are available

E-Mail: [email protected]
Call/Text: +1 (808) 589-9209

@evanisrushin on Instagram

Attachments

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Tudor Heritage Black Bay (79220B) "ETA Version" - Blue Dial/Bezel, Warranty Card/Etc - $2,

Bump

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSOT: Tudor Heritage Black Bay (79220B) "ETA Version" - Blue Dial/Bezel, Warranty Card/Etc - $2,

Bump

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Registered
15,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts