723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
! SOLD SOLD!

Hello Gents,

I have FSOT a blue tudor pelagos.

Ideally, I would like to trade the watch:

Trade interests are

trade for Tudor Heritage chronograph

trade for 8500 42 omega PO (I will add 200-300 dollars)

trade up for 14060m or 114060 (I will add 1-2 grand dependent upon condition, service history etc,)

Sale Price set at 2900$ paypal is aok with me.

Trade Value Set at 3000$

History:

second owner, AD purchased (for a lot of money) , original owner had it for less than a month,

Things I have:

sale receipt, warranty card, box, papers, bracelet, rubber strap, (it doesn't have the third rubber extension thing), pretty much full kit, insurance document setting value at 4500.

Condition:

crystal: without blemish
Bezel: without blemish
Case: some superificial marks, most notably the 2oclock lug on the crown side has a scuff mark. It is very hard to see and looks like more a brush in a different direction (read this as it has to be tilted in the correct light) but for those of you that have worked with me know I like full disclosure by both parties. standard underside lug stuff from strap changes.
bracelet and clasp with expected desk diving swirls
nothing on the watch is deep or can't be corrected.

I have plenty of feedback on the forums. None of us make any money, at least I don't, I just want to try something new !!!

conus only please, with the exception is you would like to purchase the watch, pay for shipping, and assume all responsibility for the watch once it leaves my possession.

Warm regards,

Dominic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts