WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for trade a truly complete set for a Tudor Snowflake Military Sub…this watch does not come with the usual boxes and papers…instead, I have all correct dive equipment and accessories! The 94010 Tudor is original with super dome and fat, unpolished lugs. It was purchased years back by a UDT/SEAL who coupled it with an Olongapo bracelet (this has correct insignia as well as the serviceman’s name inscribed, this is an original Olongapo and NOT a newly made one as can often be found on the watch forums)…I will include a used black NATO as well. With this watch I am offering the following all vintage, 1960-70s Vietnam era items:

- Voit UDT fins and mask…these are original and NOT the later reproductions!

- Scubapro depth gauge marked ‘Mod. UDT’

- UDT dive compass marked ‘W.C.Co’ for Waltham Clock Company…a US military contractor

- Very rare Aqualung/US Divers Anti-Magnetic UDT double hose regulator…these are extremely
hard to come by in any condition. Originally issued to Special Forces divers and sold at a cost
of $1200 each to the US Navy during the 1960s!

- US Divers/La Spirotechnique dive light with original strap

- EXTREMELY RARE 1 of 200 made SEAWOLF dive knife made by a UDT Frogman...I also have
a letter of provenance and original sales brochure - both signed by the maker and beautifully
framed!

- Super rare, theatre made Naval Special Warfare Group patch designating SEAL/UDT
headquarters in Vietnam

- 1960s Precision Plastics Navy frogman model in gorgeous condition with original box!

- Vintage Colliers magazine depicting US Navy Frogmen on maneuvers…also beautifully framed!

Please see pics at:

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/nguyen-sojourner/

I prefer to trade this entire set for a nice vintage Rolex SS sports model only but will sell everything together outright for $8k usd…please send pics of what you have to trade. Serious inquiries email [email protected]

Thanks,

Tom

1 - 1 of 1 Posts