WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to move two vintage Seiko pieces in good condition. I would like to get a value for the two combined of $575 -> now $550.

The first is a 1982 Seiko 7548-7000. It's essentially an SKX with a 5 jewel quartz movement built to be manhandled. Great condition for the age. Comes without box and papers, but does include an after market super Jubilee from Strapcode (not the mesh). Kanji day wheel because it's a JDM model. Nice even patina, and you even still have a little lume glow left.

More pics here: 7548 close ups https://imgur.com/a/j5xVs

Next is a 1966 6206-8070 weekdater. Some marks on the crystal. Case has been polished. Movement looks very clean. Keeps time within 20 seconds a day for me, YMMV. Comes on a Hirsch brown croc strap. 19mm lugs

More pics: Seiko weekdater 6206 https://imgur.com/a/qzsWI

Please feel free to ask questions.

I prefer, if trading, to trade these two for 1, I and will give preference to such deals. If selling individually versus a pair we can discuss pricing. Total price above is PP goods and services with shipping to one place. If I have to split there will be extra for shipping. There is also extra for shipping overseas.

Trade options include NTH Oberon or blue divers in 40mm size. Also entertaining bronze pieces.

Please checkout my feedback as I will check yours.

Thanks WUS!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trade both for a single blue diver. Helson 40, borealis, maybe vintage something or other, like a heuer 1000.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump, in addition to the items above, would also entertain something bronze. Still close to 40mm, definitely no bigger than 42mm.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some nibbles. Still here. Bracelet options for the 7548 have been sold separately, so new combined price with the watches, original rubber on the 7548, and some bonus straps is $500

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Price drop to $475 shipped CONUS for the pair, 7558 stock strap and a bonus. Weekdater on croc grain Leather.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts