Looking to sell one of my rarer pieces in my collection. My Ulysse Nardin Skeleton Tourbillon 18kt Rose Gold. Truly a spectacular timepiece. This is an incredible timepiece that looks stunning in person with its openwork skeleton dial. Only 200 of these watches were ever made in the world. The combination of the blue hands with the rose gold makes this timepiece a head turner anytime you wear it. I have worn this on a few of my company events and everyone always gravitates towards it because of how unique the timepiece is. It also doesn't hurt to say that the way MSRP is 75K. The watch fits very comfortable on the wrist for being a 44MM case size. It comes with its original box, warranty card, warranty booklet and Tourbillon booklet which was specifically made for this watch only.

Please make sure you see each picture as they are a direct representation of the watch and it’s contents.

I am putting mine for sale at $42,500 which is a little under 40% off its original 75K MSRP. You get A LOT of value from this watch. This is also a great timepiece for those looking to park your money while enjoying the asset rather than losing money in the bank due to inflation. We all know the dollar isn't looking too good right now and this is a great time to re-invest some of that money into assets that will not depreciate especially since this watch is made out of 18kt rose gold.

Price includes FedEx overnight shipping and insured at full value. International buyers will need to provide their own label and are responsible for any custom fees.

I am a watch collector and have done many transactions on multiple social media platforms and watch enthusiast groups. I can provide references upon request.

Feel free to follow my watch collector journey on Instagram: @TheWatchTraderCompany

Check out my YouTube videos on other watches I’ve unboxed: The Watch Trader Company

Please see below for more technical details of the watch:

Brand: Ulysse Nardin

Model: Skeleton Tourbillon

Reference Number: 1706-129

Condition: Like new - Mint condition

Case Material: 18kt Rose Gold

Case Size: 44MM

Bezel Material: 18kt Rose Gold

Strap: OEM Brown Alligator Strap

Includes: Original box, warranty card, warranty booklet, Tourbillon booklet and watch

Payment Methods: Wire, PayPal, Escrow.com (shared fees) or Cash.