WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would like to sell or trade the following:

1. Uroborus Marinemaster 300m diver, number 32 of 200 produced. These were very early production pre-Merkur SBDX001 Marinemaster 300 replicas. Watch features a Seagull ST2130 (ETA 2824-2) Hi-beat 28,800BPH movement (hand-wind and hacking) with framed date window at 3 o’clock, AR coated sapphire crystal, sapphire bezel insert with lumed PIP, all stainless steel mono-block case and solid link bracelet with solid end-links and fold over safety clasp. Fit and finish is impeccable and comes complete with Pelican style case and rubber strap with Merkur buckle. These are very difficult to find, considerably more so than the Merkur version, and if placed side by side with a Seiko SBDX001, you will be hard pressed to discern the difference - $200.

2. Pulsar Y112-6019 150m diver, which is 100% made by Seiko and equivalent to a 6458, featuring a 38mm all stainless case with screw down crown and case back, jeweled quartz movement and framed date window at 3 o'clock. Watch dates to January 1985 and will come on a very nice vintage basket weave Tropic strap. New Swiss Renata battery installed July 2020 - $100.

Prices include shipping within the ConUS. Will consider vintage or modern diver trades, so please let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking and please check out my feedback!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lots of trade offers, but just not the right one yet.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Will trade both watches for a Seiko SRPA21 PADI or SRP777 Turtle, so let me know if you have one to trade. Condition not really an issue, as long as it’s running accurately.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up ya’ go!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Up ya’ go!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still plenty of interest, but no one has pulled the trigger of yet. I'm willing to add a few dollars on a trade offer if need be, so please let me know what you have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts