WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****Withdrawn***

I really love this watch, but it’s just a bit too large for my diminutive wrist. So off it goes…

For sale is a Victorinox Dive Master. The is the quartz model in the PVD (gun metal) finish. The lume on this watch is amazingly bright, including the minute marking on the rotating bezel. The watch is in excellent condition; the sapphire crystal is flawless while the watch case has just a bit of light wear. As you’d expect of a quartz model, the watch keeps excellent time.

Comes on the OEM rubber strap. I’ll also include a black/grey “bond” nato with black hardware from Crown and Buckle, plus the original box/papers. If you’re into NATO straps, I may even have a couple extra floating around that I could throw in as well.

Price: $160 shipped in the CONUS. PayPal only for payment. No international sales (sorry.) Open to interesting trade offers. (Looking for a low-end Hamilton, Tissot or other interesting brands. Also, looking for a blue diver or chrono. But I'm open to anything of similar value.)

The photo is the actual watch, but is from the previous owners sale. The leather band seen in the photos is NOT included.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts