WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy easter! I have resurrected my old watches to be sold on this forum :)

I would prefer to sell as a lot for $1200 but the watches are also priced separately if there are no buyers for the entire grouping. Buyer pays shipping. I will only ship within the US and only payments via PayPal. I would consider a group trade for 1 decent watch as well.

Thanks,

B
photo.JPG

1) Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono (
EXCELLENT CONDITION - 90%, on nato) $200
Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10th of a second. Swiss quartz movement. Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Textured steel crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 41 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm.
photo 4-1.JPG

2) Maurice Lacroix Classic Collection Chronograph (EXCELLENT CONDITION - 90%, blue dial, metal band) $400
Les Classiques Moonphase Model Stainless Steel Mens Swiss Watch
Blue Dial set with silver tone & luminous hand indicators, silver tone Roman Numeral markers, date displayed at the 4 o'clock position, Chronograph Functions: 30 minute counter sub-dail displayed at the 10 o'clock position, small second sub-dail displayed at the 2 o'clock position, Moonphase indicator in sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position, Scratch Resistant Saphire Crystal, Swiss Quartz Chronograph movement, Water Resistant 50 meters/ 165 feet.
photo 3.JPG

3) Burberry Chronograph (micro scratch on glass -75%) $125
Brushed and polished stainless steel case (40 mm in diameter, 10 mm thick), Stainless steel snap-down, Check engraved silver dial with Burberry signature logo, Silvertone luminescent hands, Silvertone indices, Date window at the 4 o'clock position, Small seconds subdial at the 3 o'clock position, Minutes subdial for the chronograph at the 9 o'clock position and hours subdial for the chronograph at the 6 o'clock position, Mineral crystal, Push/pull crown, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet, Black leather strap, Pin buckle, Model number: BU1361.
photo 2.JPG

4) Vintiage Breitling Geneve (EXCELLENT CONDITION - 90%) $550
Vintage Swiss Breitling 17J Manual WristWatch
photo 1.JPG

5) Seiko Coutura (white face, black sub-dials, metal needs a little buffing - 75%) $75
Silver-tone dial with silver-tone hands and markers, navy blue sub-dials,Stainless steel case and bracelet,Luminous hands,Bracelet features a fold-over clasp with push-button release,Date window at the 3 o'clock position,Alarm sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position,Sub-seconds dial at the 9 o'clock position,Minute sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position,Sapphire glass crystal,Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet),Case width 42mm (approximately 1 5/8 inches)
photo 5.JPG

6) INVICTICA Chronograph (EXCELLENT CONDITION - 90%, Blue dial, blue bezel) $75
Invicta Men's 1513 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch. Round 45mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a prominent textured crown on the left side of the case with two pushers. These elements surround a colorful blue dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features white Arabic numeral hour markers with a stenciled look and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second sub-dials, a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel and a date display window at the 4 'o clock position. A black cloth strap with leather backing keeps this watch on the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). Japanese Quartz Movement,Mineral Crystal; Polished Stainless Steel Case; Black Cloth Strap with Leather Backing,Chronograph Functions with 60 Second, 60 Minute and 1/10th of a Second Subdials; Date Function,Blue Dial with White Hands and Arabic Numerals; Luminous; Tachymeter Scale on Inner Bezel; Red Second Hand; Crown and Pushers Positioned at 9:00,Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
photo 2-1.JPG

7)Unknown chronograph (GOOD CONDITION - 85%, seriously i have no idea) $50
pretty cool color. date feature, three sub dials

photo 3-1.JPG

8)Citizen Eco Drive (EXCELLENT CONDITION - 90%, black dial, day/date) $75
photo 4.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts