WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reduced price - for sale or trade is this vintage Rolex spring-loaded oyster bracelet. This one has straight end pieces, unlike most that have curved end pieces. My limited research indicates this may have been for a bubbleback or smaller men’s model or perhaps a woman’s Oyster and possibly prior to 1954. The band itself is 17mm and tapers quite a bit to the clasp. Appears the end pieces have been modified slightly to 16mm. There are 5 links one side, 7 on the other. Overall length on first adjustment hole is 148mm. (Can adjust much smaller) I’ve worn it on smaller vintage watches and it fits my 7 ½” wrist fine. Signed RolexSA, Steelinox, Swiss made and three numbers in a triangle. The numbers have been worn smooth a bit so can’t quite make them out.
Links have no stretch and are nice and tight. No links have been removed so no damage to the back of the links. Overal fine scratches consistent with years of daily wear. The end pieces are not in great shape, but perhaps could be replaced with ones slightly wider for a better fit on a vintage watch. I have no idea of the value on something like this. I’ve seen a few with curved ends in much poorer condition in the $500-600+ range. Again, the prices seem all over the map on this hard to come by band. Let's try sale value at about $175 - $200+ range, trade value around $200+ If I'm out to lunch on the price open to reasonalble offers. I am interested in larger SS watches, on SS band. Black dial, pilot, military or diver style, auto or quartz for the right watch ... Try me, motivated to add something new and see this go to a good home - one never knows what might strike my fancy, maybe even a few watches in trade.

Price includes any Paypal fees and shipping by Canada Post Small Parcel anywhere in North America. I'm in Ontario Canada, so Canadian deal would be great as well ... Email directly for more details or offers to [email protected].

Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts