WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sponsor
29,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Selling A Great Vintage Rolex Submariner No Date Ref.5513 Rare Spider Web Dial Serviced 2 Years Ago by Rolex Service Center. Collectors Dream. Serial 8.678.xxx Circa 1984. Comes with The Receipt when Purchased it from Local Rolex USA AD.

Here is very collectable 1984 reference 5513 ROLEX SUBMARINER with an uncommon glossy, white gold marker SPIDERWEB DIAL! These watches are highly sought after due to the inherent dial issues ROLEX experienced for a very short time period, mainly during 1984. Original Rolex Stainless Steel Oyster bracelet with folding deployment buckle and flip-lock safety clasp (quick-release wetsuit extension concealed into buckle).

The spider web appearance is only visible on an angle. and one must look VERY closely to catch it. The 8678xxxx serial number dates this watch correctly to 1984. The ROLEX Automatic cal 1520 26 jewels movement with original gloss black dial is keeping accurate time.

Rolex 93150 Flip-Lock Bracelet with proper 580 end pieces. 12 links with minimal stretch.
Serial Numbers and Model Numbers intact and clearly visible. The watch keep the very good time. Original faded insert bezel. Part of the Pearl is missing
All Correct Tritium matching Dial, Markers and hands all are Flawless, with very nice light cream Patina. Hard to find in this GREAT condition a Spider Web 5513
Original Super Domed Acrylic Crystal.
Comes with Rolex Inner and Outer Box, Rolex Polishing Cloth, And The Receipt when Purchased it from Local Rolex USA AD.

*Selling at ONLY $4050 included Fedex Overnight Shipping in US with Full Insured. TRADES +/- are always WELCOME (Preferred AP/Rolex/Panerai/Modern Trades).*

Payment: bank wire transfer/cashier check/money order or Paypal add PP fees. Face To Face Deal around Texas (San Antonio, Austin or Houston).

So Many Solid References on TRF (Who's Who section)/Paneristi/WuS/Good Guys under my id or my real name. International Buyers are welcome (please add $100 extra for shipping fees).

Email: [email protected] #no space, there is only one underscore#

Cell: (614)804-3764

I am just a watch collector and I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. My watches comes from various dealers in the US and all around the word. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and will stand by its Authenticity. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF THE EXACT ITEM UP FOR SALE. Everything Pictured:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts