WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xemex Off Road was designed by Ruedi Kulling & is very impressive on the wrist. I've received many compliments when I wore it. SS case is about 38mm in diameter X 10mm thick. The bracelet is 18mm wide. Movement is the ETA 2824-2 & is visible through the observation back. Crystal is sapphire. Crown screws down. It's a very comfortable watch to wear. Comes with inner & outer boxes & hang tag. Watch & bracelet rate an easy 97% on the TZ scale. In the interest of full disclosure I would like to note 1 minor item: when I was sizing the bracelet for my 71/4” wrist, the screw on the 1/2 link came partially out & then froze. I battled it for hours & finally gave up. If you want to use the 1/2 link it's mated forever to the adjoining full link. There is one other full link besides the mated pair mentioned.

MSRP is $1995. Was $495, now $425, shipped & PayPal'd in CONUS. Sorry, but US deals only. Email directly to: baldbillikenATgmail.com if interested. I don't use PM's at all & that feature is turned off.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts