WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm again consolidating my collection and listing pieces that rarely get worn or get worn at all. I'm a watch hoarder and I'm trying to get my collection under control. That being said, I'm not a watch dealer or flipper, just a watch enthusiast who wants to see the pieces go to other enthusiasts who will wear them.

Because I'm only a collector, I cannot offer any warranty on the pieces. I can only offer a detailed description and pictures of the pieces listed. No returns unless the piece is grossly misrepresented. Please feel free to ask any/all questions. I'm happy to discuss.

I accept PayPal from established members, Venmo or bank wire. The price includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance to PayPal confirmed address and signature will be required. CONTUS only.

Yema Superman Bronze Bordeaux 39mm edition:

Purchased 2/2020. Beautiful piece that I would prefer to trade for the 41mm version. The 39mm size is a bit too small for my 7.5"+ wrist. I wore the watch for 3 days after receiving, then it went into my safe. No scratches or dings. Watch started to patina. Comes with extra unworn OEM tropical strap. Complete kit. If I cannot find someone to trade with, I'll accept $825

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Up........ still looking to trade for the 41mm Bordeaux or willing to sell.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts