WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This came back from service today, and although having a Zenith was a 30 year long desire, I am not meshing with this beautiful watch, I am really into tool watches.

Reference ZE03.0516.680/01.M516
43mm
Sapphire front and back
Smooth action
Internal cyclops

I just paid $675.28 for a service, new gaskets and crown.

A near flawless example of this model, I had only worn it sparingly. See photos for condition, or just to enjoy such a lovely watch. Sized to fit my 7.25" wrist with two additional links, boxes, manual and ingot.

Sale price is $2780.95 ($2700.00 plus paypal fees) shipped and insured in the CONUS.

Trade Value is 3K. For trades, I am interested in 42mm to 46mm watches, on bracelets preferred. I am looking for FORTIS, IWC, Sinn, Breitling, Bell and Ross, Tudor, Zenith, Omega, and other watches of similar quality and value. I prefer Chronographs but that is not a "must have." I am open to certain pieces on straps to be considered on a case by case basis.

See my reputation for any concerns. Due to multiple issues with the US Post Office in my area, I can only accept shipments through Fed Ex or UPS. I am happy to ship using your preferred carrier.

Please send me a PM with any questions you may have. Thanks, and time for the photos!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts