WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I received this watch in a trade, and it is beautiful. This watch is stunning and I want someone else to be able to enjoy it! The white/silver dial is gorgeous. The case technically is 43mm, but it wears and fits more like a 41/42mm. Just seems like a "modern" sized watch of a classic style.

This model with only the date was made for around a year between 2011/2012 and sold for over $5000 when new. They then went to the newer, and less attractive version, of the Day and Date. Additionally, they only include a tang buckle with the new watches, as opposed to the beautiful and expensive 20mm Breitling deployant buckle that comes with this model!

According to the case, the watch was made the 35th week of 2011, and it was sold in late November of 2012 through an authorized dealer here in the US. This watch has everything from the dealer, and I am also including a Breitling shipping container that only a dealer would have access to.

The watch is in excellent condition and was just looked over by my watchmaker [an authorized Breitling dealer.] The polished case and original Breitling deployant were touched up and are super clean. Comes with original Breitling strap in very nice condition as well.

Trades: Primarily looking for sports watches. Can trade up or down for the right watch. Love this watch, but just not something I would wear everyday. However, perfect with a suit or even jeans!

I have been on the forums for over a decade and have many references for high-end watches. May consider trades for sports watches.

Please let me know any questions.
Thanks-
-Brett-

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts