WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Up for trade is an all original pre-bond Omega Seamaster Professional 200m. These are very hard to find and most have been hidden away by collectors. This is the 38.5mm case size and this watch is completely original with both dial and hands showing some age.

The original Omega Cal. 1438 quartz movement is running great and everything was checked over by my watchmaker (an authorized Omega dealer.) He also very quickly refinished the case and bracelet and it looks really nice now. The watch even passed a pressure testing (receipt included), but due to it's age and vintage nature I cannot guarantee it's water resistance.

This watch has the beautiful integrated bracelet with the very cool double flip lock clasp. One side is the regular closure, and the other is for the full diver's extension.

It includes everything pictured from from the original authorized dealer (inner and out boxes, international warranty card, Omega dealer pamphlet, an extra half link)

I have been on the forums for years and have plenty of feedback from high end watch sales and trades. Please let me know any questions.

Could be open to a variety of trades, so please let me know.

Thank you very much

-Brett-

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts