WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a G-shock guy, but came across the Electric ED01-T a couple weeks ago. My wife decided to get it for me, and I really dig the looks, functionality and size. (See photo)

Negative display, moon and tide graphs and all the other normal functions of most digital watches. This model also comes in loads of colors. The only downfall to this piece is that it beeps EVERY TIME one presses a button, and I don't think you can mute it!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for sharing. How is the light on it? Interesting colors and nato strap options
Very new brand of watch, btw from a well known surf/snow accessory company.

The light is good. Gives off a blue/green luminescents. The light is much better than my Casio G dw5600ms.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but it's 100 bucks, double the price of the basic 5600 lolz
And? And there are features on this watch not included on a dime store basic G. I'm a G guy, but really dig these Eletric California timepieces. It's all in what you like.

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
We need lume pictures and more pictures in general. What about the alarms? Is there only one? I did not se any online manual on their website, although I may have missed it.

The light is good. Gives off a blue/green luminescents. The light is much better than my Casio G dw5600ms.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We need lume pictures and more pictures in general. What about the alarms? Is there only one? I did not se any online manual on their website, although I may have missed it.

What is a 'lume' picture?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I seemed to have found a glitch in the programming of this watch.

There is a function that allows you to use the backlight by the press of any button. After setting the offset to the UTC, when you change the light setting it puts the moon phase back by about 24 hours. You can easily correct it by shifting the UTC forward, than back again. I would have expected a watch at this price from a well known company, would have corrected a bug like that before launch. But, I plan to write them tomorrow to inquire about it. This does though seem to be a solid timepiece overall, and I'm still considering a nato non tide version!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts