WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I really like those models from Rotary. I may just break down and buy one someday. Looks great on you!

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Do you mind sharing how much it was?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh, if I would have read your whole reply, I would have caught the price.

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Looks good. The colors are nice, between the dial and hands. I just dont care for the bezel that much.

My MDV106 is one of my favorites, only paid $30 or so for it.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks good. The colors are nice, between the dial and hands. I just dont care for the bezel that much.

My MDV106 is one of my favorites, only paid $30 or so for it.
The big chunky bezel is one of my favourite things about the watch, very reminiscent of the Tag Aquaracer, it has a very positive action as well, with zero play. Also like the massive screw-down crown.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
How do you like that bracelet? I need a nice heavy one for my 24mm lugs on my 50mm beast Android. I just got a bracelet for it, but it could use a little more heft. Also its not very chunky. They make that bracelet in pvd and was considering it, plus its one of the cheaper ones. I think there was one for $12, the other style I am looking at is $20

This is what I had on it today

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
The bezel is the best part IMO. This is my favorite one. I'll just have to wait until I can find one closer to $100.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do you like that bracelet? I need a nice heavy one for my 24mm lugs on my 50mm beast Android. I just got a bracelet for it, but it could use a little more heft. Also its not very chunky. They make that bracelet in pvd and was considering it, plus its one of the cheaper ones. I think there was one for $12, the other style I am looking at is $20
The bracelet on the Rotary is 3.5mm thick, but I bought a different one (also 3.5mm) for my Barbos around the same price that is a tad better IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Thats the one I have on my Sea Dragon, and was thinking of getting one in black/24mm for the Android. Thanks, will probably lean toward that once I get some of these other straps and bracelets sold.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats the one I have on my Sea Dragon, and was thinking of getting one in black/24mm for the Android. Thanks, will probably lean toward that once I get some of these other straps and bracelets sold.
They are available in 24mm black PVD.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I really like that bezel! No way I could wear a 50mm tho!

This is what I had on it today

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
very nice. i've been close to picking up a rotary aquaspeed several times.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts