WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FURTHER REDUCTION - JLC Squadra Reverso Chronograph on articulated rubber bracelet.

I am selling a number of watches on behalf of a friend; I have personally inspected all of the watches and personally vouch for the condition and completeness of each one. All watches are rated on the T-Z scale.

Here is a JLC Squadra Reverso chronograph on OEM articulated rubber strap bracelet with butterfly deployant and two extra links. The watch head is easily in 98% plus condition, with the OEM strap bracelet is 95% plus condition. Keeps excellent time; all chronograph functions work perfectly and reset to zero. Comes complete with the inner and outer boxes as well as all associated papers, manuals and accoutrements as seen in the pictures. Price is $6800.00 USD OBO (including shipping with tracking and insurance via Parcel Pro in Canada and the continental USA; other locations to be discussed). Serial #s, where applicable, have been blurred out in the pictures. No trades, thanks.

Payment will be via either PayPal (no e-cheques, please) or Wire; in Canada, I will also accept INTERAC e-transfer. I am also willing to arrange a face-to-face deal in the Toronto (weekdays) & Ottawa and / or the local area (weekends).

Shipping will be by Canada Post (within Canada) or FedEx (to the USA). Any and all other locations will be at my discretion, based on the particular watch, its value and the prospective buyer's country of residence. All watches will be shipped using Parcel Pro, including full insurance, full declared value and fully tracked with signature required for delivery. If paying by PayPal, shipping will only be to a PayPal-verified mailing address.

Regarding references, I have successfully completed over 300 on-line watch transactions of all types, including many high-value timepieces, and so will provide impeccable and independently verifiable references, upon request. Feel free to also do a search on the various watch boards (T-Z, WUS, CWC, DWC, PMWF, WatchNet, etc.) under my name (James DeBruin) or my id (jad3703 or jd3703). I also expect the same independently verifiable references in return from any prospective buyer. I am also more than willing chat on the telephone, if a prospective buyer so desires.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail (as I do not routinely check PMs) at my email address: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Best regards,

James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts