WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here at long last, healthy, and with two happy parents while he may have arrived a bit before his 6-1-09 due date, Miles Byram Tani still managed to come right on time...

6:19 PM
May 18, 2009

5 lbs 14 oz
19 inches

I didn't have a Kobold on that day but instead I was rockin' a PAM64C.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats!!! you have been truly blessed.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
HUGE Congrats Luke.

Please shoot me your USMAILING address again as I have something to send the three of you.

BTW....when are you NOT rocking the 64C? Any plans to rent it out on "off" days?? :-d:-d:-d :p:p:p

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congratulations!! I love how the third picture shows him sporting a faux hawk...what a fashionable baby!
-Louis

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Congratulations Luke! For me, fatherhood has been the ultimate blessing.

I'm so happy for you!

Kev.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!

The fauxhawk was for Adam! ;-)

Liz, I'll definitely send the 64 over to you when I get a chance. :-!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I said it before and I'll say it again: He's absolutely gorgeous, Luke! I can't wait to introduce him to his brother (or sister) -in-arms when s/he arrives, which will be any day now. We'll definitely have to get our respective clans together over the summer and tour the new "beach" at Guv's Island.

Oh, and Miles is my favorite character on "Lost". |>

Regards,
Adam

PS - Sadly my 'hawk went the way of the dodo the other day. I got a bit hasty doing the back, and, well... Let's just say that like the Phoenix, it too shall rise from the ashes. ;-)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Major congrats Luke! Kids rule! (when they are sleeping of course :-d). I was out of town for just a week and see what I miss.... One of the best days of Luke's life I'm sure! :-! We had a mandatory "no pay":roll: shutdown at work so the myself and the family packed up the old truck and went to visit both sets of grandparents back in Pittsburgh for the week. I'll have to check out the Miles pics when I get home tonight. Gotta see that Adam hawk!

PS - this past season of Lost has got me quite confused......:think::think::think: Hopefully the final season will tie everything together and answer all my questions! :-!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Huge congrats--easily and far away the best thing ever. It will be a blur for the first couple months, but once you get that first smile you'll be totally done for! And, as far as I can tell being 18 months in on my first boy and 2 months away from the second, it only gets better and better and better :-!

Enjoy the heck out of it, and congrats to your wife for all the work she's done already...

Cheers,
Daniel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts