WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have this model? (of course you do) Im new in the forum, Id like to know what do you think about this model. Its actually one of the most comfortable G-Shocks I have. Its extremely thin, with world time, the auto calendar, the repeat countdown timer. For me it was as if it were especially designed for people like me who are forced to use long-sleeve shirts all day (hospital, Im a medicine student) and most G-Shocks are bulky and become very uncomfortable to wear.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Does anyone else have this model? (of course you do) Im new in the forum, Id like to know what do you think about this model. Its actually one of the most comfortable G-Shocks I have. Its extremely thin, with world time, the auto calendar, the repeat countdown timer. For me it was as if it were especially designed for people like me who are forced to use long-sleeve shirts all day (hospital, Im a medicine student) and most G-Shocks are bulky and become very uncomfortable to wear.
ooo, welcome to the forum. i have yet tried on the G056 series. everyone swears that they are comfortable to wear. on personal note, luv those reverse display :p

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I have one. It's a good G with an interesting design. It has the same module as the referee timer, which lets it double as a smart, low profile watch and a good exercise watch. |>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.