WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was fortunate enough to get my hands on one of these recently. Not a whole lot of info. on them on line or wrist shots for that matter. Anyone else own one?

20141213_095650.jpg

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
is the digits purple ? i do own 2 G-2000's, I think member Xevious owns many of them, but he is not around much these days

love them as it fits my wrist size, screwback, simple module ... i think i treasure them so much that I hardly wear them

Reactions: Shocker

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the digits purple ? i do own 2 G-2000's, I think member Xevious owns many of them, but he is not around much these days

love them as it fits my wrist size, screwback, simple module ... i think i treasure them so much that I hardly wear them

Yep, the digits are purple.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Yeah, I still drop by now and then. ;-) Nice G-2000 Digital_1. That one has such a fine look, with the silver, purple and black motif. I loaded up on these at one point... kind of went nuts because I was so taken by the variations. My plan was to get every model... but I fell short of a few then lost interest. The G-2000 is a terrific affordable and underrated G-Shock. No vintage collection is completely without at least one. :-!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I still drop by now and then. ;-) Nice G-2000 Digital_1. That one has such a fine look, with the silver, purple and black motif. I loaded up on these at one point... kind of went nuts because I was so taken by the variations. My plan was to get every model... but I fell short of a few then lost interest. The G-2000 is a terrific affordable and underrated G-Shock. No vintage collection is completely without at least one. :-!
Awesome, yeah I felt the same way as soon as I discovered this piece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts