WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going?

I am brand new here and have been enjoying reading that I'm not the only possessed g-shock wierdo out there. I recently bought the new 5600 from walmart which sparked a memory from childhood and it sent me on a mission that's quickly becoming a problem...but it's fun so oh well. I bought a G-5600-1JF and stumbled across one on here that has a wire protector and now I have to get a hold of one. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? And I wouldn't mind the viper solar model of this watch either but the protector has to come first. Thank you in advance.

Timm

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
How's it going?

I am brand new here and have been enjoying reading that I'm not the only possessed g-shock wierdo out there. I recently bought the new 5600 from walmart which sparked a memory from childhood and it sent me on a mission that's quickly becoming a problem...but it's fun so oh well. I bought a G-5600-1JF and stumbled across one on here that has a wire protector and now I have to get a hold of one. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? And I wouldn't mind the viper solar model of this watch either but the protector has to come first. Thank you in advance.

Timm
Check out this thread from Buzzbait:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=75602

Hope this helps!
Kev

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,

Thanks for the help...I sent an email to Higuchi-inc asking for the parts. Hopefully he can get me what i need and continue my obsession.

timm

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
If your in the U.S., with the weak dollar tixtok is not an option unless you want to spent $24 for those little metal protectors....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts